Williams, Driskill, Huffstutler & King, LLC is a full service law firm located in Gadsden, Alabama focused on bringing a creative approach to legal solutions. The firm is founded and led by Phil Williams, a seasoned attorney of more than 15 years, specializing in corporate and municipal litigation; estate planning; contractual law and real estate. In addition to Mr. Williams, Ms. Tameria Driskill specializes in bankruptcy law; Mr. Jonathan Huffstutler is experienced in both civil and criminal litigation, as well as real estate matters; and Mr. David King also specializes in probate issues, civil and criminal litigation, and further serves as a Deputy Attorney General for the State of Alabama for matters related to the Department of Human Resources in Etowah County.
Williams, Driskill, Huffstutler & King, LLC opened its doors in 2011, and since then we have consistently built our practice based on the mission of our firm. In 2012, we brought attorney David King on board and in 2013 we hired Cathy Thomas as a real estate paralegal and closing secretary. Mrs. Thomas completed the Alabama 20-Hour Title Agent Pre-licensing Course and passed the Alabama Title Insurance Exam with a score of 94%. In 2020, we brought in attorneys Tameria Driskill and Jonathan Huffstutler to further assist in our mission to serve as a leading law firm ready to assist the needs of the residents of Etowah County and the surrounding area.
To provide the best counsel, guidance and personal service to our clients’ unique needs; to achieve creative, practical and effective solutions for the success of our clients and our firm; encourage an entrepreneurial approach to practice development by refining and retaining exceptional and diverse professionals; serving the legal system and the public; and building respect, trust and support within the Alabama community.
The overall goal of Williams, Driskill, Huffstutler & King is to serve as a premier law firm in Etowah County and the surrounding area.
- Mr. Williams is a seasoned attorney with over 15 years of legal experience in real estate.
- Mr. Williams also serves as an Alabama State Senator and retired as a Colonel in the Army National Guard. He is highly regarded as both a business owner and a community leader.
- Williams, Driskill, Huffstutler & King is a veteran-owned business.
- We differentiate ourselves from other firms through our exceptional service, timeliness, attention to detail and better closing environment.
- Williams, Driskill, Huffstutler & King actively participates in business networking opportunities.
- Our firm goes above and beyond what is expected in how we proved service and communicate with those we serve.
- We are affiliate members of the Etowah Cherokee County Association of Realtors.
- Williams, Driskill, Huffstutler & King provides competitive closing costs.
Keys to Our Success
- Expertise & Knowledge
- Excellent service to lenders, buyers and agents
- Drive to grow